San Francisco 49ers Preview 2010

• auf jeden Fall, bitte :ja:

Für Dich tue ich fast alles. ;) Zum Glück muss man nicht lange suchen:

Maiocco, CSN Bayarea: "Smith could not have thrown the deep ball better when he put four consecutive passes on the money during a passing drill. On consecutive go-routes against man coverage, Smith hit Brandon Jones, Michael Crabtree, Josh Morgan and Ted Ginn with perfect passes approximately 40 yards down field. Crabtree, however, dropped his pass."

Mike Sando, ESPN:The offense is so much more competitive than it used to be. Practices are more fun to watch as a result.

Nochmal Sando mit seiner Meinung zu Alex Smith:
    Will the San Francisco 49ers' Alex Smith pick up where he left off last season?

"I would think that he will. He has too many weapons -- weapons that can go and get the ball. There are a couple knocks on Alex Smith. One, he is probably not the most accurate quarterback. You don't watch him and go, 'Wow, he's really dialed in.' And then you question whether he has the personality to sort of lead a team.

What I have seen from him this offseason is just a little bit more of a comfort zone just because for the first time since he's been there he is not learning a new system. And I think that is significant for him in particular -- as Urban Meyer said when he was coming out, to get the most out of Alex Smith, he has to know and be comfortable with every aspect of the offense. He is a lot closer to that right now.

When I watch them, I just notice the weapons. Vernon Davis is open in the middle of the field even in 49ers practice all the time. It's really unbelievable. If anyone would know that is coming, it would be the 49ers, who have a pretty good defense. But that stands out to me. (Smith) doesn't have to be right on target. He throws it up and Vernon Davis will go get it off somebody's shoulder pad. Michael Crabtree, very good hands. I thought Ted Ginn added something to them just watching practice in terms of the speed. He has weapons. I don't think he is going to have a lights-out year, but I think he can have a successful season."

Trotzdem bringt es nichts sich über Trainingseindrücke zu streiten. In wenigen Wochen wird er sich in richtigen Spielen beweisen müssen. Und spätestens da wird das ganze Gerede nichts mehr bedeuten.