ATH welche Position ist das?

• Vielleicht ist die Frage dumm, aber wikipedia konnte mir auch nicht helfen.
    Auf den Recruiting Boards lese ich immer wieder die Pos. ATH, kann mir bitte jemand sagen welche das ist.
    Thx:madness:madness

Gronkowski "He was just yappin' at me the whole time, So I took him and threw him out of the club."

"if that was a movie, I would've left the theatre long ago because the script is too unrealistic" - Collinsworth SNF Raider-Chargers

++++NFL-Talk FDL Sieger 2014++++

++++NFL-Talk D-Liga Sieger 2023++

• :D - das heißt nix anderes als "Athlete", d.h., das College weiß noch nicht genau, auf welcher Position der Spieler am besten aufgehoben ist.

Zitat

ATH stands for athlete. This designation is given to high school football recruits by colleges when a position has not yet been assigned because their skills could put them in a number of different positions depending on team needs.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_…H#ixzz1Ce1fzAcY

Minnesota Vikings 2022:

13-5 - one and done. Meh.

• Danke fùr die schnelle Antwort und danke für den Link, Wiki ask kannte ich bis jetzt noch nicht.
    Schande über mich :xywave:

Gronkowski "He was just yappin' at me the whole time, So I took him and threw him out of the club."

"if that was a movie, I would've left the theatre long ago because the script is too unrealistic" - Collinsworth SNF Raider-Chargers

++++NFL-Talk FDL Sieger 2014++++

++++NFL-Talk D-Liga Sieger 2023++