Stell dir vor es ist Draft ... und keiner wird gepickt

• Jop:

Zitat

Well that was productive! All seven rounds of the supplemental draft came and went without anyone being selected according to baltimoreravens.com.

This is the first year since 2004 that no players were taken in the supplemental draft. Picking a player in the supplemental is tricky because many prospects are there for less-than positive reasons and a team picking in the supplemental loses a pick in the corresponding round of next April's draft. There have been productive players taken in the supplemental draft, however, such as WR Josh Gordon of the Cleveland Browns.

The six players who were not picked now become free agents and are available to sign with any team.

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Heute fand wieder die Supplemental Draft statt. Hier die getätigten Picks in chronologischer Reihenfolge:

Und hier noch die Übersicht nach Positionen:

• Heute fand wieder die Supplemental Draft statt. Hier die getätigten Picks in chronologischer Reihenfolge:

Und hier noch die Übersicht nach Positionen:

Danke surger. Ich finde deine Auflistung etwas unübersichtlich, ob der Fülle an Informationen.
    Hier ein Link, da kann man die picks sogar linken.

Draft

• Welchen Sinn hat diese Veranstaltung eigentlich, wenn man ohne einen Draftpick zu verlieren, diese Spieler jetzt auch undrafted holen kann ?

• Welchen Sinn hat diese Veranstaltung eigentlich, wenn man ohne einen Draftpick zu verlieren, diese Spieler jetzt auch undrafted holen kann ?

Genauso wie bei den normalen Draft Picks auch: exklusive Verhandlungen. Könnte mancher Franchise ja schon was wert sein beim richtigen Spieler.
    Was ich allerdings nicht weiß, ist, ob ein Spieler aus dem Supplemental Draft unter die Rookie-Payscale fällt oder nicht.

Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3

Naja, Topspieler könnten ohne diesen Supplemental Draft den 'normalen' Draft umgehen indem sie absichtlich gegen gewisse Regeln verstoßen, und nicht zum Draft zugelassen werden, und anschließend bei dem Team ihrer Wahl als Free Agend unterschreiben.

• Dieses Jahr gab es gleich zwei Picks - beide in die NFC East:

Dh2AcUqXUAQuXhx.jpg large.jpg

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• Dieses Jahr wird es keinen Supplemental Draft geben:

The NFL informed its clubs on Wednesday that it will not conduct a supplemental draft in 2020, a source told ESPN's Dianna Russini.Each team was informed by email, the source said.

• Und weder die Welt noch die NFL werden damit ein großes Problem haben. Die ganze Nummer war sowieso schon immer etwas seltsam und wirkliche in der NFL erfolgreiche Sup-Draft-Spieler gab es in den letzten Jahren auch kaum. Wohl auch ein Grund, warum sich (fast) alle erstmal davon leichten Herzens trennen konnten