NFL-Talk Mockdraft 2017

• With the 59th Pick in the nfl-talk Mock Draft the Kansas City Chiefs select

Derek Rivers, DE/OLB, Youngstown State

otc Cowboys

There ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

• With the 62nd pick of the 2017 NFL Talk Mock Draft the Pittsburgh Steelers select:

Marcus Maye, S, Florida

OTC : Falcons

"If I could start my life all over again, I would be a professional football player,
    and you damn well better believe I would be a Pittsburgh Steeler."
    Jack Lambert, 1990 HoF Introduction

• With the 63rd pick of the 2017 NFL Talk Mock Draft the Atlanta Falcons select:

DE Tanoh Kpassagnon, Villanova

OTC Panthers

#RiseUp

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von 12to83 (3. April 2017 um 18:07) aus folgendem Grund: Namen korrigiert.

• With the 64th Pick in the 2017 NFL Talk Mock Draft the Carolina Panthers select:

Temuchin "Bucky" Hodges, TE, Virgina Tech

OTC: Drew und seine Brownies

------------------------------------------------------

Hamburger-SV-klein_teaser_150x90.jpgLogos and uniforms of the New York Jets - Wikiwand

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von florham24 (3. April 2017 um 21:15)

• With the 65th Pick in the 2017 NFL Talk Mock Draft the CLEVELAND BROWNS select:

Jalen "Teez" Tabor , CB , Florida

-Joe Banner: “Since Mike Lombardi and I are Moe and Larry, we set out to find Curly."
    (J.Banner at the press conference regarding the endless coach search)

-Funny, so many Browns fans still clamor for the "safe pick" ignoring that all we've done for 15 years is the "safe pick".

"And when that turnaround happens, wherever I am, I will smile – more than a little bittersweetly – and say, to myself, “Go Browns!”
    Sashi Brown. A Cleveland Brown,bleeding brown an orange.

• With the 66th Pick in the 2017 NFL Talk Mockdraft the Seattle Seahawks select:

Ahkello Witherspoon, CB, Colorado

OTC: New York Giants

• With the 68th Pick of the 2017 NFL-Talk Mock Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select:

WR Chris Godwin, Penn State

OTC: Los Angeles Rams

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von maruso (6. April 2017 um 20:18)

• With the 70th pick of the 2017 NFL Talk Mockdraft the New York Jets select:

Tyus Bowser, LB, Houston

We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others? -@DrewfromJersey

• With the 72nd pick of the 2017 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the New England Patriots select:

Tarell Basham, Defensive End, Ohio

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Defsoul (13. April 2017 um 15:46)

• With the 73rd Pick of the 2017 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the Jacksonville Jaguars select:

Raekwon McMillan, LB, Ohio State

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Buffalo (4. April 2017 um 15:22)

• With the 75th pick of the 2017 NFL Talk Mock Draft the BUFFALO BILLS select:

Josh Reynolds, WR, Texas A&M

On the clock; New Orlean Saints

LETS GO GIANTS

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Turf Monster (4. April 2017 um 23:05)

• With the 76th Pick in the 2017 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the New Orleans Saints select:

Ethan Pocic, Center/Guard out of LSU

On the clock: Arizona Cardinals

• With the 79th Pick of the 2017 NFL-Talk.net mock draft the Minnesota Vikings select

Isaac Asiata, OG, Utah

• With the 86th Pick of the 2017 NFL-Talk.net mock draft the Minnesota Vikings select

Ryan Anderson, OLB, Alabama