NFL-Talk Mockdraft 2017

• With the 179th pick of the 2017 NFL-Talk Mock Draft the Arizona Cardinals select:

Michael Roberts, Tight End, Toledo

Chiefs / @Earl Piggot on the clock

Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3

• With the 180th pick inf the 2017 NFL-Talk Mock Draft the Kansas City Chiefs select

Robert Davis, WR, Georgia State

otc Browns

There ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

• With the 181st pick inf the 2017 NFL-Talk Mock Draft the Cleveland Browns select

Mack Hollins, WR, North Carolina

On the Clock: Packers

"And when that turnaround happens, wherever I am, I will smile – more than a little bittersweetly – and say, to myself, “Go Browns!”
    Sashi Brown - GM of the Cleveland Browns 2016-2017.

brownsfans.de

• With the 185th pick of the 2017 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the Cleveland Browns select:

Jadar Johnson, Safety, Clemson
    Jadar.jpg
    On the Clock: Ravens - Chainz

"And when that turnaround happens, wherever I am, I will smile – more than a little bittersweetly – and say, to myself, “Go Browns!”

brownsfans.de

• With the 187th pick in the 2017 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the Atlanta Falcons select:

OLB/DE Avery Moss, Youngstown State

OTC Browns

#RiseUp

• With the 188th pick of the 2017 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the Cleveland Browns select:

Jalen Reeves-Maybin, Linebacker, Tennessee
    Reeves.jpg

On the Clock: Rams

brownsfans.de

• With the 191st Overall Pick the New York Jets select:

Stacy Coley, WR, The U

We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others? -@DrewfromJersey

4 Mal editiert, zuletzt von 12to83 (14. April 2017 um 16:54) aus folgendem Grund: Namen des Draftpicks verbessert.

• With the 192nd pick of the 2017 NFL Talk Mockdraft the Carolina Panthers select:

Ka'Darius O'Keith Cannon, WR, Baylor

OTC: Bengals

• With the 193rd Pick of the 2017 NFL-Talk Mock Draft, the Cincinnati Bengals select:

LB Matt Milano, Boston College

OTC: Philadelphia Eagles

• With the 194th pick in the 2017 NFL-Talk Mock Draft the Philadelphia Eagles select

Dylan Cole, OLB, Missouri State

otc Bills

• With the 196th Pick in the 2017 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the New Orleans Saints select:

Joe Williams, Running Back out of Utah

On the clock: Arizona Cardinals

• With the 197th pick of the 2017 NFL-Talk Mock Draft the Arizona Cardinals select:

Javancy Jones, Outside Linebacker, Jackson State

49ers / @frontmode on the clock

Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3

• With the 199th pick in the 2017 NFL-Talk Mock Draft the Minnesota Vikings select

Isaiah McKenzie, WR/RS, Georgia

otc Patriots

• With the 200th pick of the 2017 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the New England Patriots select:

Jehu Chesson, Wide Receiver, Michigan

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Defsoul (16. April 2017 um 09:04)

• With the 203rd Pick of the 2017 NFL-Talk Mock Draft the Denver Broncos select:

Tarik "The Human Joystick" Cohen, RB, North Carolina A&T

otc. Ravens

Urlaub 2024:
    07.04. - 19.04.2024: NYC mit 2-4 Spielen der Islanders
    In Planung:
    Juni: 1 Woche Helsinki zur Sonnenwende
    September: Kreuzfahrt Norwegen
    Mal schauen was Wirklichkeit wird!

• With the 204th Pick of the 2017 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the Baltimore Ravens select:

OC Jon Toth, Kentucky Wildcats

OTC: Lions

GO RAVENS! GO DAWGS!