Trump und der Hymnen-Protest

• Das kommt einem Verbot doch schon ziemlich nahe:
    Trump Says NFL Owners Should Fire "Son Of A Bitch" Anthem Protestors

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Man kann nur hoffen, das die Owner nicht auf so einen Honk hören. Das wird ja täglich schlimmer mit seinen Aussagen

Ich hoffe eher, dass gewisse Owner und Trump-Freunde (Kraft und co.) ihre Unterstützung zurückziehen, wenn Trump seine Wähler weiterhin dazu animiert, das Produkt zu boykottieren.

Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3

• Sorry, das liegt vielleicht daran dass ich kein Ami bin, aber ich hätte viel eher Tränen in den Augen in einem Land zu leben in dem Menschen noch immer systematisch diskriminiert werden. Zumal auch viele Schwarze in Vietnam und anderen Kriegen "die Freiheit der USA verteidigt" haben...

Lieber mal gelöscht

Hatte ich auch damals Tränen in den Augen. ;)

• Da muss man Roger ja ausnahmsweise mal loben. Was dieses orange Stück ***** da wieder von sich gibt passt zu ihm. Er macht aus seinem Rassismus halt kein Geheimnis.

Und dann auch noch seine Artikulation...das kann doch alles nicht wahr sein! Was sind das für Sätze??? :help Es gibt ja durchaus Wissenschaftler, die bei ihm Anzeichen von Demenz erkennen. Wundert mich nach seinen letzten öffentlichen Auftritten nicht.

BMG - CANUCKS - [color=#FF8C00]GIANTS

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von ExMem006 (23. September 2017 um 20:19)

• Da muss man Roger ja ausnahmsweise mal loben. Was dieses orange Stück ***** da wieder von sich gibt passt zu ihm. Er macht aus seinem Rassismus halt kein Geheimnis.

Es hat ihn ja zum Präsidenten gemacht ...

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• Also der Donald hat ja vor kurzem ein neues Afrikanisches Land erfunden. Nambia. Also, er beschäftigt sich schon ordentlich mit den wirklich wichtigen Dingen im Leben eines Präsidenten :xmargevic Ich denke der arme Kerl kann einfach nichts dafür das er intellektuell nicht ganz so gut bestückt ist...

• Das Lebrons tweet bald die 1Mio Marke in likes übersteigt, wird Trump wohl am meisten ärgern. Selbst mit den Russenbots schafft ers höchstens mal auf ein Zehntel.

Bin mal gespannt was es morgen an Protest gibt. Mit Tom Brady brauchen wir aber nicht rechnen ohne Einlauf von Gisele, oder?

-----------------
    It is time for us to do what we have been doing and that time is every day.

• Im Football gibt's ja bekanntlich kein Eigentor, aber es kann sein, dass Trump gerade eins fabriziert hat.

NFL executives, players respond to President on social medi

• Das Lebrons tweet bald die 1Mio Marke in likes übersteigt, wird Trump wohl am meisten ärgern. Selbst mit den Russenbots schafft ers höchstens mal auf ein Zehntel.

Bin mal gespannt was es morgen an Protest gibt. Mit Tom Brady brauchen wir aber nicht rechnen ohne Einlauf von Gisele, oder?

Brady (oder ein anderer prominenter weißer Spieler) wäre natürlich für Donald der Supergau. Bei den Bucs hat DeSean Jackson schon mal ein Zeichen angekündigt, was in der Militärstadt Tampa sofort für Aufsehen gesorgt hat. https://www.pewterreport.com/forums/topic/d…ational-anthem/

Zumindest ist das Spiel gegen die Giants diese Saison schon mal ausverkauft :yau:

Kann nicht irgendjemand mal Kaepernick verpflichten? Jets vielleicht?

Dann mach ich eben mein eigenes Forum auf...mit Blackjack und Nutten!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Buccaneer (24. September 2017 um 10:23)

• [...]
    Kann nicht irgendjemand mal Kaepernick verpflichten? Jets vielleicht?

Wird (gerade auch vor dem Hintergrund) niemals passieren. Owner Woody Johnson ist ja leider ein absoluter Trump-Buddy, welcher ihn ja sogar zum Botschafter in UK gemacht hat. Deshalb wird es ziemlich sicher auch von den Jets kein solches Statement, wie von den anderen Besitzern geben, fürchte ich. :marge

"If you aren't going all the way, why go at all?"
    - Joe Namath

• Halsams´/ Browns :

We view our organization, our league and our players as great unifiers of people. Our players, just like so many others across our league, have been honest and thoughtful with their attempt to bring awareness to the issues of inequality and social injustice. We were incredibly moved by the meaningful and powerful dialogue they initiated within our organization when they spoke of their intent to unify and not be disrespectful while using familiar and important terms like one nation, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. Their intent is to create positive and unifying change and that was demonstrated well by the unity they led prior to our home opener. They have continued to prove this dedication to unite diverse members of our community throughout this past month by establishing direct conversation with the Cleveland Police Department and creating a plan to work together in our neighborhoods. We are also proud of their many other significant efforts in our city throughout the year that are done quietly to improve the lives of others.
    We must not let misguided, uninformed and divisive comments from the President or anyone else deter us from our efforts to unify. Our stance in support of the liberties of peaceful, personal expression afforded to our players and all Americans will remain strong, and we will continue to encourage our players to respectfully use their earned platform to inspire positive change in our nation and throughout society.

-Joe Banner: “Since Mike Lombardi and I are Moe and Larry, we set out to find Curly."
    (J.Banner at the press conference regarding the endless coach search)

-Funny, so many Browns fans still clamor for the "safe pick" ignoring that all we've done for 15 years is the "safe pick".

"And when that turnaround happens, wherever I am, I will smile – more than a little bittersweetly – and say, to myself, “Go Browns!”
    Sashi Brown. A Cleveland Brown,bleeding brown an orange.

• Steelers bleiben heute während der Hymne in der Kabine (so wie es früher war, bis die Armee das gesponsort hat)

Dann mach ich eben mein eigenes Forum auf...mit Blackjack und Nutten!

• Wow... Von dem hätte ich das nicht unbedingt erwartet

Dazu noch relativ klare Worte. Hätte ich so auch nicht erwartet, gefällt mir daher umso besser.

Bob Kraft:"I'll always remember him coming down the stairs at the old stadium. He said to me 'Hi I'm Tom Brady.' He looked me in the eye and said, 'And I'm the best decision this organization has ever made.'

• Halsams´/ Browns :

We view our organization, our league and our players as great unifiers of people. Our players, just like so many others across our league, have been honest and thoughtful with their attempt to bring awareness to the issues of inequality and social injustice. We were incredibly moved by the meaningful and powerful dialogue they initiated within our organization when they spoke of their intent to unify and not be disrespectful while using familiar and important terms like one nation, indivisible with liberty and justice for all. Their intent is to create positive and unifying change and that was demonstrated well by the unity they led prior to our home opener. They have continued to prove this dedication to unite diverse members of our community throughout this past month by establishing direct conversation with the Cleveland Police Department and creating a plan to work together in our neighborhoods. We are also proud of their many other significant efforts in our city throughout the year that are done quietly to improve the lives of others.
    We must not let misguided, uninformed and divisive comments from the President or anyone else deter us from our efforts to unify. Our stance in support of the liberties of peaceful, personal expression afforded to our players and all Americans will remain strong, and we will continue to encourage our players to respectfully use their earned platform to inspire positive change in our nation and throughout society.

Die Browns machen es einem immer schwerer sie nicht zu mögen, das ist NICHT Akzeptabel :bengal:auktion:

"I'm not singing anything"; Jack Lambert, training camp 1974

Tradition ist etwas Wichtiges, aber es ist nicht der Hauptzweck des Lebens, Helmut Schmidt

I'm old, but not obsolete, Paps

• Haben sich eigentlich die "Südstaaten"-owner zu dem Thema geäußert?

"I'm not singing anything"; Jack Lambert, training camp 1974

Tradition ist etwas Wichtiges, aber es ist nicht der Hauptzweck des Lebens, Helmut Schmidt

I'm old, but not obsolete, Paps

• aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)