Cleveland Browns Offseason 2018

• Among the #Browns cuts: TE Devon Cajuste, DT Caleb Brantley, RB Matthew Dayes, CB Mike Jordan, DE Nate Orchard, WR Da'Mari Scott, CB Simeon Thomas, FB Danny Vitale (injury designation).

-Joe Banner: “Since Mike Lombardi and I are Moe and Larry, we set out to find Curly."
    (J.Banner at the press conference regarding the endless coach search)

-Funny, so many Browns fans still clamor for the "safe pick" ignoring that all we've done for 15 years is the "safe pick".

"And when that turnaround happens, wherever I am, I will smile – more than a little bittersweetly – and say, to myself, “Go Browns!”
    Sashi Brown. A Cleveland Brown,bleeding brown an orange.

• Cajuste... :sauer

-Joe Banner: “Since Mike Lombardi and I are Moe and Larry, we set out to find Curly."

-Funny, so many Browns fans still clamor for the "safe pick" ignoring that all we've done for 15 years is the "safe pick".

"And when that turnaround happens, wherever I am, I will smile – more than a little bittersweetly – and say, to myself, “Go Browns!”

• #Browns announced they traded a 2019 seventh-round pick to #Saints for D-lineman Devaroe Lawrence