FDL 2014 Tabellen

• Standings Week 8

Gronkowski "He was just yappin' at me the whole time, So I took him and threw him out of the club."

"if that was a movie, I would've left the theatre long ago because the script is too unrealistic" - Collinsworth SNF Raider-Chargers

++++NFL-Talk FDL Sieger 2014++++

++++NFL-Talk D-Liga Sieger 2023++

• Standings Week 9

Gronkowski "He was just yappin' at me the whole time, So I took him and threw him out of the club."

"if that was a movie, I would've left the theatre long ago because the script is too unrealistic" - Collinsworth SNF Raider-Chargers

• Standings Week 11

• Standings Week 12

• Week 13

144.50 Boston Black Blues
    64.00 MM-Warriors

77.50 Saxony Silverbacks
    85.50 The William F. Codys

116.00 Gevelsberg Weirdos
    91.50 k-town klatscher

88.50 M-City Towerguards
    113.50 Snowball Fight

95.50 Quirky Quixotes
    80.00 Southland Rams

88.00 Wiener Kneipenhelden
    94.50 Streetsweepers

Standings Week 13

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Sinus (2. Dezember 2014 um 16:13)

• Week 14

• Abschlußtabelle