Out for Season - Der Injury Reserve Thread 2015

• Vikings (nur die wichtigsten)

Injured Reserve:
    - Phil Loadholt (starting RT): Achillessehnenriss
    - Casey Matthews (Backup-LB): Hüfte
    - Carter Bykowski (Swing Tackle): Brustmuskelriss

IR with designation to return:
    - John Sullivan (starting Center): hat Rücken (OP an den Lendenwirbeln)

PUP:
    - Josh Robinson (CB): Brustmuskelanriss

Minnesota Vikings 2022:

13-5 - one and done. Meh.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Johnny No89 (14. September 2015 um 14:25)

• Leider hat es ja bereits schon einige erwischt. Ich glaube so ein Thread ist ganz gut um die Übersicht zu behalten:

Terrell Suggs to miss rest of season - ACL

Nicht, daß es einen großen Unterschied machen würde, aber ACL steht für das vordere Kreuzband. In deinem link steht aber, daß Suggs sich die Achillessehne gerissen hat.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von DolFan#13 (14. September 2015 um 14:52)

• Cowboys - Orlando Scandrick, CB (Kreuzbänder)

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Nicht, daß es einen großen Unterschied machen würde, aber ACL steht für das vordere Kreuzband. In deinem link steht aber, daß Suggs sich die Achillessehne gerissen hat.

Danke für den Hinweis. Ab es mal der Formhalber rausgenommen.

Excuses are for Losers

• Ich hefte das mal oben an. Aber mit der Bitte hier wirklich nur die betroffenen Spieler zu posten. Alle weiteren Diskussionen dazu dann bitte in den Team-Threads !

• DT Terrell McClain, Cowboys - Toe

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• DE Charls Johnson Car - Hamstring.

Gronkowski "He was just yappin' at me the whole time, So I took him and threw him out of the club."

"if that was a movie, I would've left the theatre long ago because the script is too unrealistic" - Collinsworth SNF Raider-Chargers

++++NFL-Talk FDL Sieger 2014++++

++++NFL-Talk D-Liga Sieger 2023++

• dort wo ich es gelesen habe, stand nämlich nichts von return drin, und ich habe mich schon gewundert, dass man wegen hamstring gleich auf IR geht.

danke

Gronkowski "He was just yappin' at me the whole time, So I took him and threw him out of the club."

"if that was a movie, I would've left the theatre long ago because the script is too unrealistic" - Collinsworth SNF Raider-Chargers

++++NFL-Talk FDL Sieger 2014++++

++++NFL-Talk D-Liga Sieger 2023++

• CB Phillip Gaines (Kansas City Chiefs) - Kreuzband
    https://twitter.com/TerezPaylor

• Lions HC Jim Caldwell announced Monday that rookie RB Zach Zenner will placed on season-ending injured reserve after he sustained multiple cracked ribs and partially collapsed lung during Sunday’s game.

son mist, als undrafted Rookie in die Mannschaft gearbeitet und jetzt so was

• Was für ein Spieltag:

RB Le'Veon Bell (Steelers) - Knie
    WR Steve Smith Sr. (Ravens) - Achillessehne
    RB Reggie Bush (Niners) - Knie
    DE Cameron Wake (Dolphins) - Achillessehne
    RB Khiry Robinson (Saints) - Schienbein
    LT Ty Sambrailo (Broncos) - Schulter
    WR Ricardo Lockette (Seahawks) - Nacken

alle Out For Season

• + WR Keenan Allen (Chargers) - Niere.

• Ist der QB Verschleiß dieses Jahr größer als in den Jahren zuvor, oder kommt mir das nur so vor?

„A man has two things. His words and his nuts. And you don‘t want to lose either of them.“ - Robert Quinn