NFL-Talk Mockdraft 2016

• With the 152nd Pick of the NFL-Talk.net Mock Draft the New Orleans Saints select

Josh Ferguson, RB, Illinois

OTC: Eagles

Vamos, vamos Chilenos
    esta noche tenemos que ganar

• With the 153rd pick in the 2016 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the New England Patriots select:

D.J. White, Cornerback, Georgia Tech

Raiders otc.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Defsoul (13. April 2016 um 22:02)

• With the 154th pick in the 2016 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the Oakland Raiders select:

Nick Kwiatkoski, LB, West Virginia

OTC: Rrrraiders

• With the 156th pick in the 2016 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the Buffalo Bills select:

Keyarris Garrett; WR, Tulsa

OTC Jets

Offense Sells Tickets, Kicking Wins Games, Defense Wins Championships

• With the 157th pick in the 2016 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the New York Jets select:

D.J. Reader, NT, Clemson

We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others? -@DrewfromJersey

• With the 160th pick of the 2016 nfl-talk mock draft the Minnesota Vikings select

Ronald Blair, DE, Appalachian State

• With the 161st pick in the 2016 nfl-talk mock draft the Cincinnati Bengals select

Deiondre' Hall, DB, Northern Iowa

There ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Earl Piggot (14. April 2016 um 12:37)

• With the 162nd pick in the 2016 nfl-talk mock draft the Kansas City Chiefs select

Rees Odhiambo, G, Boise State

• With the 163rd pick in the 2016 nfl-talk mock draft the Green Bay Packers select

James Cowser, OLB, Southern Utah

otc Eagles

• With the 165th pick in the 2016 nfl-talk mock draft the Kansas City Chiefs select

De'Vondre Campbell, OLB, Minnesota

otc Texans

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Earl Piggot (14. April 2016 um 19:39)

• With the 168th pick of the 2016 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the Carolina Panthers select

Malcolm Mitchell, WR, Georgia

otc Broncos

• With the 172st Pick in the 2016 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the Cleveland Browns select:

K.J.Dillon,S,West Virginia

-Joe Banner: “Since Mike Lombardi and I are Moe and Larry, we set out to find Curly."
    (J.Banner at the press conference regarding the endless coach search)

-Funny, so many Browns fans still clamor for the "safe pick" ignoring that all we've done for 15 years is the "safe pick".

"And when that turnaround happens, wherever I am, I will smile – more than a little bittersweetly – and say, to myself, “Go Browns!”
    Sashi Brown. A Cleveland Brown,bleeding brown an orange.

• With the 173st Pick in the 2016 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the Cleveland Browns select:

Steven Daniels, ILB , Boston College

-Joe Banner: “Since Mike Lombardi and I are Moe and Larry, we set out to find Curly."

-Funny, so many Browns fans still clamor for the "safe pick" ignoring that all we've done for 15 years is the "safe pick".

"And when that turnaround happens, wherever I am, I will smile – more than a little bittersweetly – and say, to myself, “Go Browns!”

• With the 175th Pick in the 2016 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the San Diego Chargers select:

Tavon Young, Cornerback, Temple

Drew und die Browns otc.

Go SAN DIEGO Chargers GO!
    Go Cal!

• With the 176th Pick in the 2016 NFL-Talk Mockdraft the Cleveland Browns select:

Alex McCalister, DE, Florida