Southeastern Conference
    Georgia vs Auburn

Atlantic Coast Conference
    Clemson vs Miami (Florida)

Big Ten Conference
    Ohio State vs Wisconsin

Big XII Conference
    Texas Christian vs Oklahoma

• USC over Stanford - aber es wird knapper als im September.
    Georgia over Auburn
    Clemson over Miami
    Ohio State over Wisconsin
    Oklahoma over TCU

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

Jo, leider Recht behalten. Kudos an Bryce Love dass er wirklich auf sämtliche Zähne gebissen hat. Letztendlich war es aber ein Play, bei dem er nicht auf dem Feld war, was möglicherweise das Spiel entschieden hat. Die Trojans haben ihren Vorteil eine Woche mehr Pause zu haben zeitweise ausspielen können, gerade am Schluss schien die Kraft des Cardinal in der Defense doch zur Neige zu gehen. Darnold mit einem guten Spiel.

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Georgia over Auburn
    Clemson over Miami
    Ohio State over Wisconsin
    Oklahoma over TCU

5 for 5 :D

Einzige Überraschung vielleicht wie deutlich Clemson Miami überlegen war. Die anderen Ergebnisse hat man so kommen sehen.