Serverprobleme?

• #staystrong, Forum
    :mrgreen:

-Joe Banner: “Since Mike Lombardi and I are Moe and Larry, we set out to find Curly."
    (J.Banner at the press conference regarding the endless coach search)

-Funny, so many Browns fans still clamor for the "safe pick" ignoring that all we've done for 15 years is the "safe pick".

"And when that turnaround happens, wherever I am, I will smile – more than a little bittersweetly – and say, to myself, “Go Browns!”
    Sashi Brown. A Cleveland Brown,bleeding brown an orange.

• Bei mir auch. Ein like dauert gerade ca. 30 sek und ein Beitrag ca. 60 sek. Normal hab ich gar kein “Ladezeichen”.

Bob Kraft:"I'll always remember him coming down the stairs at the old stadium. He said to me 'Hi I'm Tom Brady.' He looked me in the eye and said, 'And I'm the best decision this organization has ever made.'

• Und jetzt, ein paar Minuten später ist wieder alles i.o. :madness

Das sind extreme Schwankungen. Haben die Olympioniken das Problem ermitteln können oder buged was rum?

Bob Kraft:"I'll always remember him coming down the stairs at the old stadium. He said to me 'Hi I'm Tom Brady.' He looked me in the eye and said, 'And I'm the best decision this organization has ever made.'

• Ich hab auch die Probleme. Vlt hilft euch ja der beigefügte Screenshot.

Seit dem Umzug hatte ich diesen Fehler, den Seahawk gepostet hat, nicht mehr. Vorher schon. Gefühlt finde ich es auch wesentlich schneller.
    Ich persönlich denke auch das es was gebracht hat.

Gruß isten

SB50 Champion Anderson Barrett Brenner Brewer Bush Caldwell Colquitt Daniels T.Davis V.Davis Doss Ferentz Fowler Garcia Green C.Harris R.Harris Hillman Jackson Keo Kilgo Latimer Manning Marshall Mathis McCray McManus Miller Myers Nelson Nixon Norwood Osweiler Paradis Polumbus Ray Roby Sanders Schofield Siemian Smith Stewart Talib Thomas Thompson Trevathan Vasquez Walker Ward Ware Webster S.Williams Wolfe Anunike Bolden Bruton Clady Heuerman Sambrailo K.Williams

• Läuft top!

-Joe Banner: “Since Mike Lombardi and I are Moe and Larry, we set out to find Curly."
    (J.Banner at the press conference regarding the endless coach search)

-Funny, so many Browns fans still clamor for the "safe pick" ignoring that all we've done for 15 years is the "safe pick".

"And when that turnaround happens, wherever I am, I will smile – more than a little bittersweetly – and say, to myself, “Go Browns!”
    Sashi Brown. A Cleveland Brown,bleeding brown an orange.

• Also bei mir ist es momentan wieder seeeeehr zäh...

“And he looked me in the eye and said ‘I’m the best decision this organization has ever made.’ It looks like he could be right.”