Ed Hochuli tritt zurück

• Offensive Holding ist dieses Jahr von der Liga als "Schwerpunkt" ausgemacht worden und die ersten Wochen ist das spürbar geworden:

2.77: The average number of offensive holding penalties per game last season. The NFL has never averaged more than three holding penalties per game this century. That figure is also the highest average since 2015 (also 2.77).

4.31: The average number of offensive holding penalties per game this season. The NFL emphasized keeping a closer eye on offensive holding to the league’s referees this offseason, and now we’ve entered completely uncharted territory with regard to how often holds are being called.

7.9: The average number of penalties of any kind per team, per game this season. That would shatter the all-time record of 7.6 penalties per game set in 1947. Last year’s average was 6.7, meaning each NFL game is seeing more than two more flags on average per game this season.

Entweder wird man es während der Saison wieder zurückfahren, die Flag-Rate wird weiter explodieren oder die Spieler lernen richtige Block-Techniken.

Ich tippe auf erstes.

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Der böse böse Brady ... :sleeping:

Ich halte da lieber zu Troy Aikman, der während der Übertragung sagte:

"Tom Brady is one of the least controversial people we have in our game. He is league royalty. When he makes a statement like that, that should get somebody's attention."

• Viel lustiger ist doch, dass sich ausgerechnet Brady beschwert.

ohne es jetzt belegen zu können oder wollen, vor Jahren hätte ich dir zugestimmt, hier gabs wesentlich öfters das Bild von Brady am Boden mit Gesten richtig Schiri. In den letzten Jahren hät ich das nicht mehr so in Erinnerung.
    Täusche ich mich?

Gronkowski "He was just yappin' at me the whole time, So I took him and threw him out of the club."

"if that was a movie, I would've left the theatre long ago because the script is too unrealistic" - Collinsworth SNF Raider-Chargers

++++NFL-Talk FDL Sieger 2014++++

++++NFL-Talk D-Liga Sieger 2023++