NFL Draft 2022 - Live Thread

• Wilson wirft den Wilson zu Wilson. Nice :jeck:

Bitte lösch' diesen Beitrag bevor die NFL Kommentatoren ihn sehen! Diesen Scheiss darf ich mir sonst demnächst ständig anhören. :bengal

We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others? -@DrewfromJersey

• Wer ist der (Coach?) der zwischen RE und Chales Davis sitzt?

David Shaw, Head Coach Stanford.

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Denke wenn QB dann eher Willis. Nur wäre der mit Uptrade echt Wahnsinn

War ja nicht teuer. Nur ein 3rd + 4th. Das ist extrem billig dieses Jahr.

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• MEIN WR ... :wein2

• Musste man für ihn echt hochtraden?

Möglicherweise. Vielleicht nicht. Aber wenn du ihn willst, ist ein 3rd + 4th doch echt nicht viel?

• Puh zwei Mid Day Picks um für 5 Spots an nen WR zu kommen der noch hätte da sein können an 16? Würde in mir keine Begeisterung auslösen

People all over the world (everybody)
    Join hands (join)
    Start a love train, love train

• Lions gehen auch hoch. Da könnte jetzt auch alles kommen: Penning, Johnson, erster Qb oder weiterer Wr

Den Preis finde ich tatsächlich recht billig. Hätte mit einem first rounder nächstes Jahr gerechnet bei der großen Distanz.

• WR Run...

• Da lassen sich langsam aber auch Rückschlüsse ziehen, was die Liga von der Qb-Class hält, wenn man für solche Preise nicht mal was probiert