NFL Draft 2023 - Livethread

• G Steve Avila, TCU -> #36 Los Angeles Rams

Die Cowboys-Targets fliegen links und rechts vom Board.

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Edge Derick Hall, Auburn -> #37 Seattle Seahawks

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• TRADE Atlanta Falcons otc

• OT/G Matthew Bergeron, Syracuse -> #38 Atlanta Falcons

• WR Jonathan Mingo, Ole Miss -> #39 Carolina Panthers

• Edge Isaiah Foskey, Notre Dame -> #40 New Orleans Saints

• Edge BJ Ojulari, LSU -> #41 Arizona Cardinals

• Mit Washington ist mein TE2 noch da. Ab wann man mal ein Uptrade versuchen kann? :paelzer:

Gar nicht, der hat gefälligst an #51 nach Miami zu gehen ;)

Board fällt nicht gut für die Fins, auch wenn die letzten beiden Piocks gut für uns waren.

"Der ideale Untertan totalitärer Herrschaft ist nicht der überzeugte Nazi oder engagierte Kommunist, sondern Menschen,für die der Unterschied zwischen Fakten und Fiktion,wahr und falsch, nicht länger existiert."

-Hannah Arendt-

• Verdammt bei Musgrave war ich von den top Tight Ends am skeptischsten, da scheinen die medical concerns bei Washington schon ziemlich groß zu sein.

• TE Luke Musgrave, Oregon State -> #42 Green Bay Packers

• yoink

We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others? -@DrewfromJersey

• C Joe Tippmann, Wisconsin -> #43 New York Jets

• DB Julius Brents, Kansas State -> #44 Indianapolis Colts

• TRADE Lions otc