«Mr. Irrelevant» – Brock Purdy und das Märchen eines Vergessenen

• Zitat

#49ers GM John Lynch with biggest endorsement of QB Brock Purdy as starter yet: "I think Brock has earned the right with the way he played that he’s probably the leader in the clubhouse at that...if we were to line up, he’d probably take that first snap."

Externer Inhalt twitter.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Trey Lance gefällt das nicht. Trade incoming?

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Dürfte schwierig werden, aber man hat angedeutet das man einem Trade nicht abgeneigt wäre (hab ich gestern in nem Podcast gehört).

Aber wer bietet (und dann was?) für einen QB, der seine Rookie-Saison fast komplett verletzt aussetzen musste und davor auch nicht viele Spiele im College gemacht hat?

Ne Riesen Wundertüte.

Fand den Pick schon nicht sooo toll, aber für Brock freut es mich.

Hoffe er kann das Vertrauen bestätigen.

Red and Gold Till I'm Dead and Cold.

[color=#000000]Keep calm and stay faithful. Go Niners

#packmas

• 49ers ‘incredibly encouraged’ after Brock Purdy’s first throwing session
    The 49ers are ‘incredibly encouraged’ as Brock Purdy begins throwing less than three months from elbow surgery.
    www.mercurynews.com

Sieht gut aus für die Fortsetzung der Story.

Zitat

“He’s had one (throwing) session thus far and we’re incredibly encouraged by that,” Lynch said on SiriusXM NFL Radio this morning. “He’s hitting all his marks and that doesn’t surprise us, because he’s putting in all the work.

“As for best-case scenario, we’ll take it as it comes. The hope is he’s ready for training camp. The hope is he’s ready for the regular season,” Lynch added.

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• Zitat

Matt Maiocco of NBC Sports Bay Area has spoken to someone working with San Francisco 49ers quarterback Brock Purdy in Jacksonville. It sounds like the second-year player remains on track to be the team's Week 1 starter against the Pittsburgh Steelers, David Bonilla of 49ers Webzone reports.

There remains some skepticism that the quarterback will be ready in time for the September 10 matchup. Purdy underwent surgery on March 10 to repair the torn ulnar collateral ligament (UCL) in his right elbow. The recovery time was expected to be about six months, pushing his timeline up against the start of the regular season.

Purdy appears to be ahead of schedule, though. The 49ers remain hopeful that he will be able to participate in training camp sometime during the second half of August.

sieht gut aus.