SI über Team-Outfits

• Ich finde diesen Bericht so schön und lustig, dass ich finde, er sollte nicht im Steelers-Thread untergehen. Mr. Mohr wertet die Uniformen der einzelnen Teams: Klick mich
    Meine Lieblingsversatzstücke daraus:

Zitat

I like the Colts' uniforms, but the placement of the logo on the helmet makes it look as if every member of the team got kicked in the head.

Some of you will disagree with me, but I think the Ravens' uniforms are bad ass. Not since Luther Vandross weighed 400 pounds has purple been so scary.

Sadly, Cardinals are not scary -- neither the bird nor the team -- unless you have to coach them.

I know the gold is supposed to represent the gold rush of 1849, but there hasn't been any gold in San Francisco since Ken Norton's teeth.

• One team (the Browns) has nothing on its helmets. The Browns make my short list of ugliest NFL uniforms. Brown and orange are not colors for a football player. They are colors for a person who works at Burger King. When the Browns wear their home jerseys, the offensive linemen look like a collection of UPS trucks. Except UPS is faster.

The AFC North is home to two of the ugliest unis in the game. The Bengals' uniforms look like my son's pajamas. If a group of Bengals players came to my door step I would expect them to all yell, "Trick or treat!" Again, orange is not the best color for football. It is downright sad when a fan paints his face on game day. But painting your face bright orange with stripes should put you in either a mental hospital or a preschool.

ich finde die ganz toll :jeck: :daumenho:

• Zitat von Jay Mohr

The name of the team would be The Jay Mohr's. Unless they started a really long losing streak. Then they would be changed to the Black Cardinals.

coward ! ( Feigling ) :maul:
    watch this:

Zitat von NFL-TALK.net History

Die Bucs hatten keinen guten Start in die NFL. Nachdem sie 26 Spiele in Folge verloren hatten (ein Liga-Rekord!), gewannen sie am 11. Dezember 1977 endlich ihr erstes Spiel.

Man geht mit gutem Beispiel voran und steht zu seinem Namen ! :pirate:

[center][/center]

• Zitat von Football_expert

ist dieser mohr nicht ein schauspieler??? der war doch der gegenspieler von jerry mc gwire??????

Comedian und Gelegenheitsschauspieler, ja. Bewegt sich aber auch schon längere Zeit in diversen Sportmagazinen, ist also nicht vollständig fachfremd.

When I die and go to hell, hell will be a Brett Favre
    game, announced by the ESPN Sunday night crew,
    for all eternity. Paul Zimmerman