Cleveland Browns Offseason 2012

• kann denn bitte irgendjemand was positives schreiben ? :madness
    z.b. "das mit richardsons´knie ist halb so wild " oder " über hadens´strafe wird nochmal verhandelt " ? "taylor macht große fortschritte" ?
    irgendwas , hauptsache positiv......

-Joe Banner: “Since Mike Lombardi and I are Moe and Larry, we set out to find Curly."
    (J.Banner at the press conference regarding the endless coach search)

-Funny, so many Browns fans still clamor for the "safe pick" ignoring that all we've done for 15 years is the "safe pick".

"And when that turnaround happens, wherever I am, I will smile – more than a little bittersweetly – and say, to myself, “Go Browns!”
    Sashi Brown. A Cleveland Brown,bleeding brown an orange.

• -Joe Banner: “Since Mike Lombardi and I are Moe and Larry, we set out to find Curly."

-Funny, so many Browns fans still clamor for the "safe pick" ignoring that all we've done for 15 years is the "safe pick".

"And when that turnaround happens, wherever I am, I will smile – more than a little bittersweetly – and say, to myself, “Go Browns!”

• na, das hört sich ja dann nicht mehr sooo katastrophal an ... zwar nicht optimal so spät erst ein wenig Spielpraxis zu sammeln, aber letztendlich zählt nur Week 1 ... krass natürlich daß schon soviel Rückschläge passiert sind bevor überhaupt der erste Down absolviert wurde ... Taylor weg, Gocong weg, Haden wohl gesperrt, jetzt T-Rex ... dazu neuer QB und RT ... kann man nur hoffen daß die Preseason keinerlei weitere Dezimierung zur Folge hat.

• Adam Schefter
    vor 11 Stunden via WhoSay Broadcast
    Browns HC Pat Shurmur: rookie RB Trent Richardson underwent arthroscopic surgery today on his left knee and team believes he'll be ready for the regular-season opener vs. Philadelphia.

:bounce:

-Joe Banner: “Since Mike Lombardi and I are Moe and Larry, we set out to find Curly."

• meinungen zum camp bisher ? wie machen sich eurer meinung nach die "neuen" ?