3. Drive = Touchdown

4. Drive = Touchdown

5. Drive = Touchdown

6. Drive = Touchdown

704.jpg

7. Drive = ... nur ein Field Goal.

Purdue:

200.gif

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Drive 8 = Touchdown

Game over? ;)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• Texas hat die letzten Spiele einen Vorsprung jedes Mal in der zweiten Halbzeit verspielt und verloren. Mittel dagegen: Gar nicht erst in Führung gehen! 35-14 Kansas ist allerdings mehr als peinlich...

• Lane Kiffin die Wurst gibt das Spiel gegen die Aggies hundert Prozent noch aus der Hand. Mochte den noch nie...

Der ist schon seit seiner Alabama-Zeit alles andere als eine Wurst.

Verdienter Sieg über Texas A&M. Damit sind die Aggies raus aus der Verlosung um den SEC-Titel.