• Happy B-Day! :bier:

Bob Kraft:"I'll always remember him coming down the stairs at the old stadium. He said to me 'Hi I'm Tom Brady.' He looked me in the eye and said, 'And I'm the best decision this organization has ever made.'

• Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag :bier:

auch wenn Du mir dieses WE eine schmerzhafte Niederlage beigebracht hast... :nono:

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!!! :bier:

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing. - Robert E. Howard

• @ aik:

Lieber sich gegen das Evil Empire verbünden als sich über ne deutliche Niederlagen ärgern

@ Gilbert:

Bin leider schon wieder da! :(

@ll:

Danke vielmals.

Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. (Robert Orben)

• alles gute noch nachträglich... hup holland hup :tongue2:

Stanley Cup Champions 2009: Pittsburgh Penguins
    Super Bowl XLIII Champions: Pittsburgh Steelers