• die o-line der broncos war (ist?) für ihre (unfairen?) blocks berüchtigt. nun scheinen die falcons dazu zu kommen:

Titans | Fisher to Call NFL about Some Falcons' Blocks
    Sun, 21 Aug 2005 08:50:25 -0700

Paul Kuharsky, of the Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans head coach Jeff Fisher took issue with some of the blocking by the Atlanta Falcons' offensive line during the team's game Friday night, Aug. 19, and said yesterday he will complain to the NFL. "I've been around a lot of preseason games and never seen some of the things I saw out of their offensive line. I'm disappointed and I am going to call the league," Fisher said. "There are a couple things where player safety was really brought into question and I want to make sure the league is aware of it."

• Wer war letztes Jahr nochmal der O-Line Coach der Falcons und arbeitet weiterhin als "Consultant"? :paelzer: Das wird doch nicht.....ah, doch :idee:

Gibbs das? :hinterha:

Minnesota Vikings 2022:

13-5 - one and done. Meh.

• Zitat von Johnny No89

Wer war letztes Jahr nochmal der O-Line Coach der Falcons und arbeitet weiterhin als "Consultant"? :paelzer: Das wird doch nicht.....ah, doch :idee:

Gibbs das? :hinterha:

Neee alles reiner Zufall :hinterha:

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Cut Blocking in einem Preseason Game ist ja auch ziemlicher Stumpfsinn und darüber regt sich Fisher mit Recht auf.

Ohne das entschuldigen zu wollen:
    Letzte Saison war es aber zu keinen Beschwerden über das Blocking der Oline gekommen, und daß, obwohl Gibbs da schon Trainer gewesen war, oder?

In brotherhood we fall - in brotherhood we trust - in brotherhood we rise! - zur Not wie Phoenix aus der Asche!