Arizona Cardinals 2020

• The Arizona Cardinals will play a game without Larry Fitzgerald for the first time since the 2014 season when they face they Patriots this Sunday.The future Hall of Fame wide receiver has tested positive for COVID-19, NFL Network's Mike Garafolo and Tom Pelissero reported Thursday.

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Tjo. Das war dann wohl nix. Und wenn man gegen Wolford-geführte Rams verliert, dann hat man es wohl einfach nicht verdient. Was ich nicht verstehe: Wenn ich Murray ganz offensichtlich gehandicapt zurückbringe, wie kann ich solche Plays callen wie im vierten Viertel? ... 3rd & 18 und ich calle...

Zitat

(5:06) (Shotgun) C.Edmonds left end to ARI 49 for -3 yards (T.Reeder).

Was zur Hölle? ...

So langsam versteht man, warum Kingsburys Teams selbst mit QBs wie Mahomes und Murray nichts auf die Reihe bekommen haben.

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Schade. Ich hätte Larry Fitzgerald zum (vermeintlichen) Abschluss noch ein Playoff-Spiel gegönnt. :(

Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3

• In der letzten Woche hatte ich schon diesen empfehlenswerten Artikel über das Coaching von Kliff Kingsbury. Er wird diese Season sicherlich noch nicht zur Diskussion stehen aber im kommenden Jahr wird man in der Wüste sicherlich mehr von ihm erwarten. Insbesondere was das Game-Management und Playcalling angeht:

The Kliff Kingsbury quandary: Is he the right coach for the Cardinals?

Excuses are for Losers