Herzlichen Glückwunsch OJ

• Ein Dolphin wird 30, alles Gute OJ81 Feier schön und lass es dir von unseren Defense Versagern nicht versauen;) :xywave:

BMG - CANUCKS - [color=#FF8C00]GIANTS

• auch von mir alles gute :birthday:

Stanley Cup Champions 2009: Pittsburgh Penguins
    Super Bowl XLIII Champions: Pittsburgh Steelers

• Alles gute, alter :mrgreen:

Bob Kraft:"I'll always remember him coming down the stairs at the old stadium. He said to me 'Hi I'm Tom Brady.' He looked me in the eye and said, 'And I'm the best decision this organization has ever made.'

• Happy Birthday alter Mitshredderer :bier::mrgreen:

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Happy Birthday

"So ladies, if the man in your life played even one down of high school football, he’s almost certainly courageous, competitive and a fine athlete.

NFL games, however, are played by supermen." (Mick Mixon)

• lass die korken fliegen - alles gute!

"We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others?" -@DrewfromJersey
    "Get ready to learn ayahuasca, Jordan Travis" -@MikeNash15