Spielerwechsel 2005: Free Agency, Trades

• Tony Dixon S (ex Cowboy) ist jetzt ein Redskins!

Glückwunsch! Monster-Verpflichtung!!! :jeck:

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Zitat von Plummer29

WR Johnnie Morton hat einen 2 Jahres Vertrag bei den 49ers unterschrieben.

und Bruder Chad kommt für ein Jahr zu den Patriots!

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• Die Chiefs verpflichten CB Ashley Ambrose (zuletzt New Orleans Saints)

• Die Panthers brauchen wieder einen Nr.2 WR hinter Steve Smith, scheinbar ist Colbert nicht die Lösung. Nun wurde mit den Redskins ein Deal gemacht der Rod Gardner zu den Panthers lotst, für einen Draftpick der nicht näher definiert wurde.

Redskins trade Gardner

• ich glaube sie brauchen eher einen dritten hinter colbert ;)
    das wäre zu diesem zeitpunkt Ol´Ricky Proehl

Ich als Verein musste reagieren!