Out for Season - Der Injury Reserve Thread 2013

• LB Jerod Mayo, Patriots - Brustmuskel

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Brian Cushing - LB Houston, torn LCL + broken leg. Nicht nur für mein FF Team schlecht. Das dürfte auch die Houston Defense arg beuteln.

:king 2007 NFL-Talk.net Fantasy Hockey -Champion
    :king 2007 NFL-Talk.net Fantasy Baseball - AA-Liga Aufsteiger
    :king 2008 NFL-Talk.net Fantasy Baseball - AAA-Liga Aufsteiger
    :king 2012 NFL-Talk.net Fantasy Baseball - MLB Champion
    :king 2015 NFL-Talk.net Fantasy Baseball - MDB Champion

• FB / RB Spencer Ware - Seattle Seahawks

Michael Silver (@MikeSilver): Number of team execs who've told me they were 'about to draft Russell Wilson' before Seahawks did in 3rd round: 100 billion.

• WR Mike Williams - Tampa Bay

Michael Silver (@MikeSilver): Number of team execs who've told me they were 'about to draft Russell Wilson' before Seahawks did in 3rd round: 100 billion.

• G Brain Waters, Dallas.

Gronkowski "He was just yappin' at me the whole time, So I took him and threw him out of the club."

"if that was a movie, I would've left the theatre long ago because the script is too unrealistic" - Collinsworth SNF Raider-Chargers

++++NFL-Talk FDL Sieger 2014++++

++++NFL-Talk D-Liga Sieger 2023++

• WR Sidney Rice - Seattle Seahawks torn ACL

• Geno Atkins, DT - Cincinnati Bengals (Knie)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• Seneca Wallace QB Packers Groin injury
    Sam Baker LT Falcons Knee
    :(

• LaMarr Woodley. LB Steelers

Cecil Shorts. WR. Jaguars

• Der vollständigkeitshalber

TE Rob Gronkowski New England torn ACL & MCL

Gronkowski "He was just yappin' at me the whole time, So I took him and threw him out of the club."

"if that was a movie, I would've left the theatre long ago because the script is too unrealistic" - Collinsworth SNF Raider-Chargers

++++NFL-Talk FDL Sieger 2014++++

++++NFL-Talk D-Liga Sieger 2023++

• S Kenny Vaccaro, Saints - Knöchel.

Der Spieltag hat sich noch mal richtig gelohnt...