Wir gucken Lena....

• aber hallo... das ist schon jetzt gut

Wenn uns vor einem JAhr jemand angeboten hätte. Nächstes Jahr kriegt ihr 45 Punkte, hätten wir doch sofor zugeschlagen.

LEADING

"So ladies, if the man in your life played even one down of high school football, he’s almost certainly courageous, competitive and a fine athlete.

NFL games, however, are played by supermen." (Mick Mixon)

• Können wir jetzt schon sagen: Stefan Raab Eurovision Gott? Mesiahs?

"So ladies, if the man in your life played even one down of high school football, he’s almost certainly courageous, competitive and a fine athlete.

• Dänemark entweder Top oder ganz Flop, aber wie es scheint ist Lena eine der wenigen die überall einigermaßen ankommt.

When I die and go to hell, hell will be a Brett Favre
    game, announced by the ESPN Sunday night crew,
    for all eternity. Paul Zimmerman

• lol...noch keine 12, aber vorne...die anderen sind immer hopp oder topp irgendwie...

...wieder 8 :D

Minnesota Vikings 2022:

13-5 - one and done. Meh.

• Hammer....

den Raab muß man ja nachher wieder einfangen...
    :jeck:

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Jetzt noch ne 12.

• 25 Points leader.

• Also, das wird hier zu ner Überraschung.

• Bis jetzt gab es von jedem Land Punkte....

und schon wieder 12....

was war denn da los??? :jeck:

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• Die werden doch alle für schlechte Witze bezahlt, aber es macht das ganze sehr charmant.

Erotic players make erotic plays in adequate circumstances.

• Scheiß Ostblock Mafia, das ist doch alles nur wieder ein abgekartetes Spiel :p

When I die and go to hell, hell will be a Brett Favre
    game, announced by the ESPN Sunday night crew,
    for all eternity. Paul Zimmerman

• Portugal mit der schlechtesten Wertung für uns bis dato... najaaa....