Free Agents - Signings (Übersicht)

• Kuhn hat wieder bei den Packers unterschrieben, und Matt Light bei den Pats für 2 Jahre.
    http://espn.go.com/boston/nfl/sto…ots-report-says

Gronkowski "He was just yappin' at me the whole time, So I took him and threw him out of the club."

"if that was a movie, I would've left the theatre long ago because the script is too unrealistic" - Collinsworth SNF Raider-Chargers

++++NFL-Talk FDL Sieger 2014++++

++++NFL-Talk D-Liga Sieger 2023++

• Zitat

According to a league official, early Monday morning the New York Jets reached an agreement in principle with CB Antonio Cromartie.

"We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others?" -@DrewfromJersey
    "Get ready to learn ayahuasca, Jordan Travis" -@MikeNash15

• Blalock bleibt ein Falcon:

The Atlanta Falcons have reached an agreement on a deal with free-agent LG Justin Blalock. Terms of the deal were not disclosed.

#RiseUp

• Nachtrag zum Matt Light signing.

MikeReiss Associated Press reports that Matt Light's contract with Patriots is 2 years, $12 million, with $7 million guaranteed.

Brady s blind side kostet was plus den FA Tender von Mankins mit guten 10Mio.

Gronkowski "He was just yappin' at me the whole time, So I took him and threw him out of the club."

"if that was a movie, I would've left the theatre long ago because the script is too unrealistic" - Collinsworth SNF Raider-Chargers

• Zitat

AdamSchefter Broncos land former Patriots DE Ty Warren with a 2-year, $10 million deal that includes $2.5 million guaranteed.
    vor etwa 3 Stunden

• Zitat

JasonLaCanfora Tamba Hali on the franchise tag no longer - agrees to 5yr, $60M deal with $35M guaranteed.

• C Olin Kreutz ist für ein Jahr ein Saint.

"I guess football has always been a barometer of the times: the takeover of Manchester United was a perfect manifestation of the unacceptable face of modern capitalism." - Jarvis Cocker.

• Zitat

AdamSchefter Well, it's not Brett Favre...But Dolphins agreed to 1-year deal with QB Kevin O'Connell.
    vor 29 Minuten

Jede Season in einem anderem Team der AFC East!!

Und Floyd ist auch vergeben.

Zitat

AdamSchefter Filed to ESPN: Free agent wide receiver Malcolm Floyd reached agreement with the Chargers on a two-year deal.
    vor 21 Minuten

• Zitat

The Oakland Raiders have signed free-agent tight end Kevin Boss. NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora reported Friday that Boss signed a four-year deal worth $16 million, with $8 million guaranteed, according to a league source.

• Zitat

AlbertBreer Cam confirm it's a two-year deal for Ricky Williams in Baltimore, as @ProFootballTalk said. Good signing by Ravens. Needed depth there.

• Steelers holen sich einen WR.

Zitat

JasonLaCanfora Steelers have agreed to terms with WR Jerricho Cotchery
    vor etwa 2 Stunden

• Ravens auch:

Zitat

As @AdamSchefter reports, WR Lee Evans headiing to Baltimore.

Trade mit den Bills - wohl für einen 4t-Runden-Pick.

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)