NFL Draft 2023 - Livethread

• DB Brian Branch, Alabama -> #45 Detroit Lions

Great Pick. Matt Millen ist wieder daheim.

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Edge Keion White, Georgia Tech -> #46 New England Patriots

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• DB Jartavius Martin, Illinois -> #47 Washington Commanders

• Trade Buccs otc

• OT Cody Mauch, North Dakota State -> #48 Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Sind die Packers jetzt komplett aus der Runde raus? Sieht so aus.

• DT Keeanu Benton, Wisconsin -> #49 Pittsburgh Steelers

• WR Jayden Reed, Michigan State -> #50 Green Bay Packers

Gute is going gute.

• Wenn Branch angepisst aussah, was war dann White? 😂😂😂

Naja. Beim bill sich abplackern in einer Division ohne mutmaßliche Chancen auf Playoffs Wegen der Konkurrenz

Da fände ich die Lions als rookie attraktiver

• DB Cam Smith, South Carolina -> #51 Miami Dolphins