injured reserve - 2012

• Desmond Bishop - Packers - hamstring

“Every year it’s just one goal: Win the Super Bowl. If you don’t win the Super Bowl it’s not a good year,” - Bruce Arians

• Patriots:
    FB Spencer Larsen - leg
    LB Dane Fletcher- ACL
    S Will Allen
    S Josh Barrett

PUP/NFI:
    TE Jake Ballard - ACL
    OT Markus Zusevics - torn pectoral
    DT Myron Pryor - shoulder

"I'm not really into solving the world's problems and all that. I'm just trying to coach our football team." - Bill Belichick

• Texans:

K Randy Bullock - Groin Tear
    OT Rashid Butler - Triceps

-- Die zweite Heirat ist der Triumph der Hoffnung über die Erfahrung --

• Ladarius Webb / Ravens
    Torn ACL
    Out for season

Michael Silver (@MikeSilver): Number of team execs who've told me they were 'about to draft Russell Wilson' before Seahawks did in 3rd round: 100 billion.

• Sean Lee (LB) - Dallas Cowboys
    out for Season (Toe)

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• The Patriots announce that CB Ras-I Dowling has been placed on injured reserve. This is the second straight year that Dowling lands on IR. Team lists thigh injury as ailment.

Gronkowski "He was just yappin' at me the whole time, So I took him and threw him out of the club."

"if that was a movie, I would've left the theatre long ago because the script is too unrealistic" - Collinsworth SNF Raider-Chargers

++++NFL-Talk FDL Sieger 2014++++

++++NFL-Talk D-Liga Sieger 2023++

• The Patriots announce that CB Ras-I Dowling has been placed on injured reserve. This is the second straight year that Dowling lands on IR. Team lists thigh injury as ailment.

Au man. Dowling kann einen schon leid tun. Anscheinend ist er sehr verletzungsanfällig....

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Au man. Dowling kann einen schon leid tun. Anscheinend ist er sehr verletzungsanfällig....

Naja das wusste man vor dem draft Dowling hat seit seinem junior year in der HS keine komplette Saison mehr gespielt das galt auch überall als "greatest knock on Dowling"

Radim ko Belichick

• CB Chris Cook, Vikings (gebrochener Unterarm): auf IR "with a designation to return", er könnte also frühestens zum Saisonfinale wieder eingesetzt werden.

Minnesota Vikings 2022:

13-5 - one and done. Meh.

• Kenyon Coleman /DL (Cowboys) - Trizepsriss

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• Cowboys:

LB Bruce Carter - Ellbogen

Eagles:

WR DeSean Jackson - Rippe

• Cowboys - C Phil Costa (ankle)