NFL Championship Weekend - Gameday Talk

• WAS FÜR EIN PLAY!

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• "F*ck it, Chase is down there somewhere."

Joe B.

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• Die receiver bailen Burrow regelmäßig raus. Das sind zum Teil sehr mittelmäßige Hallelujah Eier, die da durch die Secondary segeln.

"We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others?" -@DrewfromJersey
    "Get ready to learn ayahuasca, Jordan Travis" -@MikeNash15

• Die receiver bailen Burrow regelmäßig raus. Das sind zum Teil sehr mittelmäßige Hallelujah Eier, die da durch die Secondary segeln.

Das ist auch ... eine Meinung.

• WAS . ZUR . HÖLLE . IST . DAS ?!!!!

:jeck::jeck::jeck::jeck::jeck:

FICK DICH NFL!

• Mal sehen wieviel 3rd Downs die Chiefs jetzt bekommen.

• Komische Szene. Aber war nun letztlich ja ziemlich irrelevant.

1 Timeout loss für die Bengals.

Ich fand es aber auch komisch, dass man im Huddle den Chiefs nur 10 Sekunden gibt bei Start on my Signal. Auch das ist echt wenig Zeit.

Clockmanagement der Crew ist seltsam

• Arm Punt. Egal. Defense.

• Burrow gamblet fast bei jedem Wurf. Diesmal wars einer zu viel.

"We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others?" -@DrewfromJersey

• Wow die hätte ich declined. Spannend.

• Richtige Entscheidung. 3rd Down ist zu gefährlich.

• Haha nochmal die Meinung geändert. Das hab ich auch noch nie gesehen.

• 20-20

2 Minute Warning.

Bengals Ball.

Es ist angerichtet.