FA Signings & trades - Facts

• Nachdem die tatsächlich vollzogenen FA signings und trades im rumours thread evtl. untergehen bitte hier alle Fakten (am besten mit Link) rein.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Raider11 (5. März 2010 um 15:18)

• Zitat

With free-agent TE Brandon Manumaleuna agreeing to a five-year deal in Chicago, it frees the Bears to trade TE Greg Olsen.

• Zitat

Colts and Gary Brackett agreed to a five-year contract. Gary Brackett gets a five-year contract worth $33 million, including a $12 million signing bonus.

• Free agent DE Kyle Vanden Bosch has agreed to a four-year, $26 million deal with the Lions, according to ESPN.

Fuxx off Dan Snyder!!!

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von skinsfan (5. März 2010 um 17:18)

• Chester Taylor wechselt innerhalb der NFC North die Fronten:

Zitat

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports via Twitter Chester Taylor reaches agreement with Bears on a four-year, $12.5 million deal that includes $7 million guaranteed in year one.

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Zitat

Tom Kowalski of Mlive.com reports the Lions trade for defensive tackle Corey Williams has been finalized.

Detroit sent a fifth-round draft pick to the Cleveland Browns in exchange for Williams and a seventh-round draft pick.

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• Zitat

Neil Hayes of the Chicago Sun-Times reports that Peppers is taking a physical in Chicago and a signing is imminent.

• Ergänzung:

Zitat von Adam Schefter

The Chicago whopper: Julius Peppers' contract in Chicago is expected to pay him roughly $40 million in the deal's first three years.

• Zitat

The Patriots have signed LB Tully Banta-Cain to a 3-yr contract.

Zitat

Bears will announce it when they're ready, but the Julius Peppers deal is agreed to. He is a Bear.

Peppers damit vom Markt ...

• Rams... Feeley... lest selbst:

Zitat

Rams have agreed to terms with QB A.J. Feeley on a two-year, $6 million contract with escalators.
    The 33-year-old is no better than an average backup, but he knows offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur's system and fits well in the West Coast offense. If all goes well with Sam Bradford later this month, Feeley will be holding the clipboard for him in St. Louis. The signing paves the way for the Rams to release Marc Bulger.

National Football Post

GO Irish!

• CB Dunta Robinson wird ein Falke:

Zitat

Filed to ESPN: Free-agent CB Dunta Robinson and Falcons agree to a six-year contract.

• Boldin-Trade perfekt:

Zitat von Schefter

Done deal: Arizona trades WR Anquan Boldin and a 2010 fifth-round pick to Baltimore for Ravens 2010 third- and fourth-round picks.

billig... vor einem Jahr hätten die Cards noch einen 2nd Rounder von den Eagles bekommen... mindestens... :hinterha:

edit:

Zitat

Well, that didn't take long: Anquan Boldin agrees to a new four-year, $28 million contract with the Ravens.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Chrizly (6. März 2010 um 00:28)

• Zitat

Filed to ESPN: Miami reached agreement with linebacker Karlos Dansby on a 5-year, $43 million deal, including $22 million guaranteed.

und Dockett sitzt an der Bar und schüttet sich die Birne zu... :D - die Cards hat's aber auch arg zerrupft an diesem Tag.

• Zitat

Veteran offensive tackle Chad Clifton is going back to the Green Bay Packers, agreeing to terms on a three-year, $20 million contract, a league source told National Football Post.

cliffy bleibt (hoffentlich) in green bay. teuer genug ist es, aber ---> :rockon::rockon:

Vamos, vamos Chilenos
    esta noche tenemos que ganar

• Zitat

Filed to ESPN: Giants reach agreement with S Antrel Rolle -- 5 year deal for $37 million, including $15 million gtd.

poor DDockett...

• Zitat

Free-agent LB Dansby, Dolphins agree to five-year, $43 million deal with $22 million guaranteed

Zitat

The Dolphins have re-signed free-agent QB Chad Pennington to a one-year deal worth $2.5 million

Oleee, nice!!:bounce:

• Hier noch ein paar Zahlen zu Dunta Robinsons Vertrag:

Zitat

New Falcons CB Dunta Robinson cashed in with Atlanta. He signed a six-year, $57 million contract that includes $25.5 million in guarantees.

Bezahlt wie ein Top-CB, aber hat er die letzten Jahre auch so gespielt?

• hier noch die Daten zum Peppers Contract

Zitat von ESPN

...Julius Peppers and the Chicago Bears agreed on a six-year deal to bring the top free agent to Chicago.

The contract is worth $91.5 million with $42 million guaranteed. Peppers will make $40.5 million over the first three years. The number could increase if he makes the Pro Bowl, records a certain number of sacks or is defensive player of the year.

“Every year it’s just one goal: Win the Super Bowl. If you don’t win the Super Bowl it’s not a good year,” - Bruce Arians

• Special-Teams-Standout Kassim Osgood verläßt San Diego und wird ein Jaguar:

Zitat von Schefter

Nice deal for Kassim Osgood in Jacksonville: three-years for $6.675 million that could be worth up to $10.875 million with incentives.

• Ersatz für Rolle ist da:

Zitat

Adam Schefter of ESPN reports the Cardinals traded a fourth-round pick this year and a seventh next year for Jets S Kerry Rhodes.

• ESPN's Adam Shefter is reporting that free agent safety Will Allen is signing a three-year contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers today. Allen was an unrestricted free agent after playing for the Buccaneers from 2004-2009.

• Zitat

The Seattle Seahawks confirmed Monday that they had traded backup quarterback Seneca Wallace to Holmgren's Cleveland Browns in exchange for a undisclosed 2011 draft pick.

Zitat

Steelers signed WR Antwaan Randle El to a three-year contract.
    Randle El, going on 31, had 50 catches for 530 yards in 16 games last year. He isn't going to make plays down the field and has lost most of his burst on punt returns, but can still contribute off the bench as a slot receiver. The odds remain heavily against him ever being a fantasy factor again. The move is another sign that Limas Sweed won't be on Pittsburgh's 2010 roster. Mar. 8 - 7:30 pm et

Zitat

Lions acquired CB Chris Houston from the Falcons in exchange for a 2010 sixth-round pick and an exchange of fifth-rounders in April's NFL Draft.
    A three-year starter in Atlanta, Houston goes to Detroit with lots of talent but a resume consisting of just three career interceptions and maddening ups and downs. The Lions' gamble is that Houston's press cover skills will fit better in aggressive coordinator Gunther Cunningham's man-to-man secondary. Though the compensation doesn't seem like much, Houston immediately becomes the Lions' top cornerback. And they shouldn't stop here. Mar. 8 - 7:01 pm et

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Sturmtank (9. März 2010 um 05:35)

• The Buccaneers did acquire a new player on Monday by trading a 2011 sixth-rounder to Philadelphia for wide receiver Reggie Brown.