NFL Draft 2024 - Livethread

• Nabers oder McCarthy?

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Speeeed ... Aber keinen QB, der ihn bedienen kann.

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• Jetzt dürfen nur die Raiders oder Broncos nicht vor die Vikings traden, dann sieht es gut aus.

When I die and go to hell, hell will be a Brett Favre
    game, announced by the ESPN Sunday night crew,
    for all eternity. Paul Zimmerman

• Titans jetzt mit Odunze?

• Wer schön wenn die Vikings mal hochkommen, damit Odunze an 9 fallen könnte :jeck:

„A man has two things. His words and his nuts. And you don‘t want to lose either of them.“ - Robert Quinn

• Jetzt dürfen nur die Raiders oder Broncos nicht vor die Vikings traden, dann sieht es gut aus.

Ich denke wir haben unterschiedliche Targets.

Just Win Baby

• Titans jetzt mit Odunze?

OT, welchen auch immer.

• Ich denke wir haben unterschiedliche Targets.

Wenn niemand vor sie tradet, haben die Vikings die Auswahl :wink2:

• OT, welchen auch immer.

Entweder jc Latham oder wir bekommen unseren ersten Trade

"He makes Darth Vader look like a punk."

Author Hunter S. Thompson on Oakland Raiders owner Al Davis.

Das Beste was den Bears passieren könnte, dass sie ihren Pick an einen potentiellen QB-Kandidaten traden und damit einem direkten Divisionsrivalen den pot. Franchise-Quarterback zu nehmen.

Ergo: ATL oder kein Trade!

• Pick is in?
    Dachte dass die Broncos probieren vor den Vikings zu kommen wegen jj

• Die halte ich immer schon sehr kurz vor der Draft :tongue2:

Ich eher während

"We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others?" -@DrewfromJersey
    "Get ready to learn ayahuasca, Jordan Travis" -@MikeNash15

• Und da geht JC Latham und auch meine ganz ganz kleine Hoffnung das er in Dallas landen könnte. Da war der Wunsch größer als der Verstand. Sehr schade :marge

andthentherewasfootball.jpg

• Ich hätte 10x eher Odunze genommen. Kein gutes Gefühl mit Latham.

• Ich sage nun der erste Trade mit….den Broncos

• Odunze soll jetzt bitte nach Chicago gehen

Wird denke (und hoffe) ich der Pick sein.