Out for Season - Der Injury Reserve Thread 2013

• Die Camps haben begonnen und schon gibt es die ersten Langzeitverletzten zu vermelden. Dieser Thread soll eine Zusammenfassung all derer sein, die einen Großteil der Saison aus Verletzungsgründen aussetzen müssen (dazu gehören auch diejenigen, die auf IR "designated to return" landen).

Wie gewöhnlich auch dieses Jahr bitte sämtliche Diskussionen über "Verletzungsanfälligkeit" u.ä. in den Teamthreads abhalten, dieser Thread ist nur als Überblick gedacht.

Bereits erwischt hat es:

DE Tyrone Crawford (Cowboys) - Achillessehne
    http://cowboysblog.dallasnews.com/2013/07/dallas…es-tendon.html/

WR Jeremy Maclin (Eagles) - Kreuzband
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/trainingca…eagles-torn-acl

TE Dennis Pitta (Ravens) - Hüfte
    http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/…0,5872637.story

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• C Dan Koppen (Broncos) - Kreuzband.

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• DE Kenyon Coleman - Saints - Brustverletzung
    WR Joe Morgan - Saints - Kreuzband
    OT Mike Johnson - Falcons - Knöchelbruch

Beverly Hills 90210, Cleveland Browns 3

• Anscheinend hat es auch Plaxico Burress erwischt

NFL.com's Albert Breer reported the Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver suffered a torn rotator cuff in practice Thursday, according to a source close to the player. It's likely a season-ending injury.

Wenn es ein Season ending injury ist wird es wahrscheinlich auch ein injury sein der seine Karriere beendet:madness

• S Phillip Thomas, Washington Redskins: Lisfranc
    Link

• Raiders OT Jared Veldheer - torn triceps:

http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-oakla…dheer-headed-ir

• Zitat von Schefter

Type of surgery Raiders LT Jared Veldheer is having Friday has three-month recovery period. Problem at LT for OAK.

sind also ein paar Wochen mehr als einige Wochen...

• Zitat von [TheDude];1278108

Trotzdem ist das doch der IR-Thread und man sollte mit dem posten vllt warten bis der Spieler wirklich auf der IR ist :madness

Als ich den Link gepostet habe (sieht man an der Überschrift) stand da "headed to IR".

Zitat

Allen said Raiders will likely place him on injured reserve with a designation to return, meaning he’ll be eligible to practice after six weeks of the regular season and play after eight NFL game weeks

• C Ryan Cook - Dallas Cowboys (Rücken)

• Browns : HB´s Hardesty (Knie) & Lewis (Fuß gebrochen)

-Joe Banner: “Since Mike Lombardi and I are Moe and Larry, we set out to find Curly."
    (J.Banner at the press conference regarding the endless coach search)

-Funny, so many Browns fans still clamor for the "safe pick" ignoring that all we've done for 15 years is the "safe pick".

"And when that turnaround happens, wherever I am, I will smile – more than a little bittersweetly – and say, to myself, “Go Browns!”
    Sashi Brown. A Cleveland Brown,bleeding brown an orange.

• DE Anthony Spencer (Cowboys) - Knie