FA Signings & trades - Facts

• Thomas Jones hat ne neue Heimat:

Zitat

Filed to ESPN: Thomas Jones signs in Kansas City: two years, $5 million. Chiefs have their running back. No need for Willie Parker to visit.

Thomas Jones deal is for $3 million this year, $2 million next year and another $500,000 in incentives.

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Titans machen jetzt auch mit:

Zitat

Filed to ESPN: Tennessee signed former Rams and Eagles LB Will Witherspoon with a 3-year, $11 million deal that includes $5 million gtd.

(Schefter per Twitter)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• Zitat

After visiting the Raiders and 49ers, TE Anthony Becht has decided to re-sign with the Çardinals on a 1-yr deal for $950,000.

• Zitat

chad ochocinco

Antonio Bryant signs 4 Year deal with bengals

+++NFL-Talk Pickem 2014 Champion+++
    +++NFL-Talk-Fantasy E-Liga 2014 Champion+++
    +++ NFL-Talk-WM-Tippspiel 2014 Champion+++

• Zitat

Adam_Schefter

WR Derrick Mason's new deal in Baltimore: 2 years, $8 million, including $3.5 million in the first year.

Zitat

Adam_Schefter

Rams re-signed TE Daniel Fells to a one-year, $1.5 million deal.

Zitat

McClain_on_NFL

Texans reached a contract agreement with KC G/C Wade Smith.

• Larry Johnson rennt für die Redskins:

Zitat von Schefter

Larry Johnson's deal in Washington: three years, $3.5 million total -- with incentives that could take it up to $12 million.

• Zitat

Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Cleveland landed its second QB of the week, this time Jake Delhomme. Browns and Delhomme agree to a two-year deal.

• Zitat von jsonline

"The Packers agreed to terms on a two-year deal with veteran right tackle Mark Tauscher Saturday, an NFL source said."

Vamos, vamos Chilenos
    esta noche tenemos que ganar

• Zitat

Jay Glazer of FOXSports.com reports via Twitter Browns QB Brady Quinn was just traded to Denver for Peyton Hillis and two conditional draft picks

edit: Cleveland tradet fleißig weiter:

Zitat

As if Brady Quinn trade were not enough, Browns also traded OLB Kamerion Wimbley to the Raiders for a draft pick of some sort

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Chrizly (14. März 2010 um 22:38)

• Adam Schefter:

Zitat

it's official. LaDainian Tomlinson is a Jet. He reached agreement on a two-year contract. Done.

• Um genau zu sein, bekommen die Browns den 6th 2011 der Broncos und einen conditional 2012. Von den Raiders den 3rd dieses Jahr.

um noch genauer zu sein handelt es sich um den zweiten 3rd round pick der raiders (orig. patriots).

Zitat

Oakland senior executive John Herrera confirmed the deal, saying Oakland gave up a pick it had acquired in a previous deal. The Raiders had acquired a third-round pick from New England last summer in a deal for Derrick Burgess.

• OL Lilja signs with Chiefs after being released by the Colts, nfl.com reports

---

Veteran OL Ryan Lilja has agreed to terms on a three-year deal with the Chiefs, according to a league source. The team later confirmed the move in a press release but didn’t release terms.

Lilja was released by the Colts after starting every game for them this season, and he’s another piece of a revamped offensive line in Kansas City. The Chiefs signed former Broncos starting center Casey Wiegmann to a contract last week.

• Bills mit neuem LB:

Zitat

Josina Anderson of FOX31 in Denver reports via Twitter LB Andra Davis has agreed to a two-year deal with the Buffalo Bills.

• Zitat

Adam_Schefter

Filed to ESPN: Saints restricted free-agent RB will sign a one-year, $1.7 million offer sheet with Eagles, according to agent Josh Luchs.

R.I.P J.Johnson

• Trade:

Zitat

Another trade. Seahawks traded DE Darryl Tapp to Eagles for a 2010 fourth-round pick and DE Chris Clemons.

Schefter per Twitter

• Laut PFT wechselt RFA Charlie Whitehurst nach Seattle. Seahawks und Chargers tauschen ihre Zweitrundenpicks und die Chargers kriegen den 3rd 2011 der Hawks :eek: