• Die Bills haben McCorkle zu viel Zeit gelassen. Big mistake!

"We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others?" -@DrewfromJersey
    "Get ready to learn ayahuasca, Jordan Travis" -@MikeNash15

• Das Problem ist man hat sich eine hc/gm Kombi geholt(was per se gut ist) aber die sind Best buddies.

Deswegen wird er wohl oder übel uns noch länger am Bein hängen oder so

"He makes Darth Vader look like a punk."

Author Hunter S. Thompson on Oakland Raiders owner Al Davis.

• Was eine QB shitshow bei den Browns :stone

GO SPURS PACKERS BREWERS PENGUINS MOUNTAINEERS GO
    MY NEIGHBOURS LISTEN METAL MUSIC.....IF THEY LIKE IT OR NOT!!! :3ddevil:

Ey chillt mal ich hab das als Scherz gemeint.

"We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others?" -@DrewfromJersey

Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.jpg

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Bei den Bills ist irgendwas nicht in Ordnung dieses Jahr. Aber Glückwunsch Bill Belichick!

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• "We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others?" -@DrewfromJersey

• Eigentlich ist diese offense eine Katastrophe. Ich hoffe unsere defense hält

Jetzt bin ich mal wirklich gespannt wie die Browns einen TD erzielen wollen. Ich kann es mir sehr schwer vorstellen, ausserdas eine RB durchbricht

• Huh, was ist denn mit der angeblich besten Defense der Liga los? 38 Punkte gegen Minshew? Oder sind das alles Pick Sixes?

• Einer von den Commanders hat sich beim Knee Down der Giants verletzt? Ernsthaft?

Stolzer Mitbesitzer des vierfachen Superbowl-Champions Green Bay Packers

• Ich beklage mich nicht heute: Patriots, Bears und Giants klettern mit dem jeweils zweiten Sieg im Draftranking.

Dazu noch eine spannende RedZone.

Stimmt. Wobei Caleb Williams als Teil-Owner der Pats auch Comedypotential hätte.

• Um Gottes Willen Walker. Was ein Massel

• Refs tun alles dafür, dass die Browns das Spiel gewinnen

„A man has two things. His words and his nuts. And you don‘t want to lose either of them.“ - Robert Quinn

• Refs tun alles dafür, dass die Browns das Spiel gewinnen

NFLOL halt.

• In PJ Walker we trust! :rockon:

• Bailed out durch das Holding. Defense ansonsten wieder richtig hot gestartet

People all over the world (everybody)
    Join hands (join)
    Start a love train, love train