• Darmspiegelung

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Tierhaare überall

Katze

SB50 Champion Anderson Barrett Brenner Brewer Bush Caldwell Colquitt Daniels T.Davis V.Davis Doss Ferentz Fowler Garcia Green C.Harris R.Harris Hillman Jackson Keo Kilgo Latimer Manning Marshall Mathis McCray McManus Miller Myers Nelson Nixon Norwood Osweiler Paradis Polumbus Ray Roby Sanders Schofield Siemian Smith Stewart Talib Thomas Thompson Trevathan Vasquez Walker Ward Ware Webster S.Williams Wolfe Anunike Bolden Bruton Clady Heuerman Sambrailo K.Williams

• ALF

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• VIER FAHR'N NACH LODZ.

• Anti-Hero

• Taylor Swift

They can
    be a great people, Kal-El. They wish to be. They
    only lack the light to show the way. For this reason
    above all - their capacity for good - I have sent them
    you. My only son.

• Marshmallows

• Ghostbusters

SB50 Champion Anderson Barrett Brenner Brewer Bush Caldwell Colquitt Daniels T.Davis V.Davis Doss Ferentz Fowler Garcia Green C.Harris R.Harris Hillman Jackson Keo Kilgo Latimer Manning Marshall Mathis McCray McManus Miller Myers Nelson Nixon Norwood Osweiler Paradis Polumbus Ray Roby Sanders Schofield Siemian Smith Stewart Talib Thomas Thompson Trevathan Vasquez Walker Ward Ware Webster S.Williams Wolfe Anunike Bolden Bruton Clady Heuerman Sambrailo K.Williams

• Sexy Thing

When I die and go to hell, hell will be a Brett Favre
    game, announced by the ESPN Sunday night crew,
    for all eternity. Paul Zimmerman

• Einfach Unverbesserlich