Injured Reserve - Out for season

• Giants:

DB EJ Underwood (Schulter) -->hätte aber wohl auch sonst kaum den Cut geschafft.

... and a happy Festivus for the rest of us !

• FS Mike Green Seattle (foot) will miss the entire 2006 season with a foot injury. He is headed to the team's Injured Reserve list. He'll require surgery for a broken bone in his left foot

gerade erst von den Bears zu den Seahawks gewechselt

• Zitat von Bears-Football

FS Mike Green Seattle (foot) will miss the entire 2006 season with a foot injury. He is headed to the team's Injured Reserve list. He'll require surgery for a broken bone in his left foot

gerade erst von den Bears zu den Seahawks gewechselt

Boahh schade ! Den Jungen find`ich klasse.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Minnesota Vikings, CB Devonte Edwards -> IR mit gebrochenem Arm

Schade, der war dabei Smoot als Starter zu verdrängen.

When I die and go to hell, hell will be a Brett Favre
    game, announced by the ESPN Sunday night crew,
    for all eternity. Paul Zimmerman

• Safety Nr.2 nach Mel Mitchell auf IR bei den Patriots: Tebucky Jones!

Wetten es ist NICHT der letzte... :hinterha:

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Rams Center Andy McCollum - ACL/MCL Tear

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• Panthers OT Travelle Wharton out for season - Knieverletzung!

• Zitat von aikman

Panthers OT Travelle Wharton out for season - Knieverletzung!

Ach ACL/MCL Tear

"So ladies, if the man in your life played even one down of high school football, he’s almost certainly courageous, competitive and a fine athlete.

NFL games, however, are played by supermen." (Mick Mixon)

• Zitat von DaMoss

???

das bedeutet :madness

ACL = vorderes Kreuzband
    MCL = Innenband im Knie

(auch bei den Footballbasics nachzulesen)

• Man ließt diese Verletzungsabkürzungen so oft, da ist der Gedanke diese in den Football Basics aufzuführen nachvollziehbar.

Trotzdem, irgendwie schon ziemlich makaber ! :(

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Saints: FB Keith Joseph - Knieverletzung

"I guess football has always been a barometer of the times: the takeover of Manchester United was a perfect manifestation of the unacceptable face of modern capitalism." - Jarvis Cocker.

• Jevon Kearse PHI - Out for Season

The Philadelphia Eagles suffered a heartbreaking loss to a division rival on Sunday. That defeat was compounded by the loss of a key performer for the rest of the season.

Three-time Pro Bowl defensive end Jevon Kearse sprained the ACL, MCL and PCL in his left knee in Sunday's 30-24 loss to the New York Giants.

Gruß JFL

New Yorks finest - Go New York Go New York Gooo!

• nicht nur Kearse, sondern auch Texans LT Charles Spencer, Vikings DE Eramus James und Bengals OLB David Pollack

Wenn's so weiter geht, stehen am Ende der season nur noch 60% der Starter auf dem Feld.

Fuxx off Dan Snyder!!!

• Zitat von Inkognito

OLB David Pollack - Bengals - Broken Neck :eek:

Zitat

"...Coach Marvin Lewis said Pollack's spinal cord wasn't damaged. He has full sensation in his arms and legs, and doctors are hopeful that the halo brace -- which immobilizes the neck -- will allow the injury to heal without surgery.

"It's not career-threatening," Lewis said".

gott sei dank!

They can
    be a great people, Kal-El. They wish to be. They
    only lack the light to show the way. For this reason
    above all - their capacity for good - I have sent them
    you. My only son.

• Ein Glück für Pollack, das sah wirklich ganz über aus wie er den Kopf da beim Tackle unten hatte.
    Aber nicht schön, wieviele Starter so schnell schon auf IR sind. :(

FLY EAGLES FLY

• Es kommt mir auch so vor (ohne das ich jetzt nachgezählt und verglichen habe) daß zu diesem frühen Saisonzeitpunkt schon irre viele Spieler schwere Verletzungen haben. Ist das tatsächlich so, oder bilde ich mir das bloß ein ? :madness

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Und dabei ist Pennington noch gesund... :hinterha:
    Ja, schon auffällig wie viele Spieler jetzt schon fertig sind mit der Saison.

Hoffentlich behält Marvin Lewis recht.

Kängurus aller Länder, vereinigt euch!

• Besteht kein Unterschied zu den Jahren vorher was die Anzahl der Spieler betrifft. Im Gegeneteil, diese Saison gab es in der preseason weniger schwere Verletzungen als in den letzten Jahren.

• Dolphins G Bennie Anderson - torn Triceps - out for Season!