Bill Walsh verstorben

• Bill Walsh ist heute im Alter von 75 Jahren an Leukämie verstorben.
    Er starb um 11 Uhr Ortszeit im Stanford Medical Center.

Von 1979 bis 1988 war er der Head Coach der 49ers, mit denen er drei Mal den Superbowl gewann.

RIP Coach.

• etwas überschätzt, dennoch ein großartiger Coach der aus seinen Spielern das Maximale herausholte,

noch ein Grund mehr für SF heuer die PO anzustreben ...

• RIP :( Er war eindeutig one of the best

NOFL Season VIII - Philadelphia Eagles - SUPER BOWL CHAMP
    Two Time NOFLe SUPER BOWL CHAMPION (Season V & Season VI)

• R.I.P. :(

"In football, I root for the Oakland Raiders because they hire castoffs, outlaws, malcontents, and f*ck -ups, they have lots of penalties, fights, and paybacks, and because Al Davis told the rest of the pig NFL owners to go get f*cked... Someday, the Raiders will be strong again, and they will dip the ball in sh*t and shove it down the throats of the wholesome, white, heartland teams that pray together and don't deliver late hits" – George Carlin

• :marge

They can
    be a great people, Kal-El. They wish to be. They
    only lack the light to show the way. For this reason
    above all - their capacity for good - I have sent them
    you. My only son.

• RIP!

Every morning I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work. (Robert Orben)

• Ja...drei an einem Tag :( Walsh, Bergman, Serrault..RIP

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing. - Robert E. Howard

• Tja, wenig zu sagen... :( Er bescherte mir die große Football-Liebe, die noch immer andauert!

Mach's gut, Coach!

Wenn ein im Schlaf gedraftretes Team besser ist als alle anderen, wird es Zeit der Realität ins Auge zu blicken...

Helft dem NFL-Talk

• R.I.P. :(

"So ladies, if the man in your life played even one down of high school football, he’s almost certainly courageous, competitive and a fine athlete.

NFL games, however, are played by supermen." (Mick Mixon)

• :(

Einer der ganz großen Coaches der NFL hat uns verlassen.

R.I.P. Coach Walsh.

während die Schlauen noch grübeln, erobern die Dummen die Festung...

• komisch das hier nicht mehr ihr bedauern ausdrücken.....

da geht einer der ganz großen von uns,irgendwann geht es mit uns allen vorbei,schade nur das es bei ihm kein ruhiger tod war....

R.I.P....you´ll always be rememberd

thats why you lift all them weights...

• Zitat von Raidernation

komisch das hier nicht mehr ihr bedauern ausdrücken.....

Bin kein Freund dieser RIP-Threads. War ein Großer ohne Frage, aber mir persönlich fehlt die Affinität zu.

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• "The Genius" ist tot
    ein trauriger Tag für die NFL und für alle Football Fans und Spieler

Our players have a lot on the ball. Unfortunately, it's never their hands.

• Ich habe im Urlaub 3 Bücher gelesen "Do you love Football?" von Jon Gruden, "America's Game" von Michael McCambridge und "Go Long!" von Jerry Rice- in allen 3en hatte Walsh eine zentrale Rolle, was die Entwicklung von Football im allgemeinen und seinen Sachverstand sowie seine Persönlichkeit im Besonderen anging.

Ein sehr schwerer Verlust :( .