NFL Week #5 - Livetalk

• T.Lawrence pass short right to L.Farrell to JAX 45 for 19 yards (M.Hyde). PENALTY on JAX-A.Harrison, Ineligible Downfield Pass, 5 yards, enforced at JAX 26 - No Play.

Sowas führt zu Niederlagen... Einfach zum kotzen

• Aua, Harrison hat jetzt zwei massive Gains in aufeinanderfolgenden Drives mit dummen Flaggen torpediert. Unnötig.

Mein Herz schlägt für: Jacksonville Jaguars, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Toronto Raptors

• Uffffff worst case für die Jags

„A man has two things. His words and his nuts. And you don‘t want to lose either of them.“ - Robert Quinn

• NFLOL.

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Jags killen sich mal wieder selbst. Immer wieder das gleiche. Dafür braucht man noch nichtmal nen Gegner <X

Mein Herz schlägt für: Jacksonville Jaguars, Borussia Mönchengladbach, Toronto Raptors

• "We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others?" -@DrewfromJersey
    "Get ready to learn ayahuasca, Jordan Travis" -@MikeNash15

• So ganz nachvollziehen kann ich nicht warum die Bills so extreme Probleme haben Punkte aufs Board zu bekommen. Wie schon im Broadcast eingeblendet war die Pace in den ersten Spielen fast historisch.

Am ehesten würd ich noch sagen ohne Laufspiel wirds immer schwer aber selbst das ist bei den Bills ja oft nicht son großes Problem.

Ohne die TO der Jags in der Red Zone könnte das Spiel womöglich schon längst durch sein.

People all over the world (everybody)
    Join hands (join)
    Start a love train, love train

• Wurde jetzt aber auch langsam mal Zeit. Bissl überfällig so langsam. Puuuhhh.

• Da haben wir eher die Bills aus dem Jets-Spiel. Nur ohne die dummen Interceptions.

Ich hätte erwartet, dass die Defense einbricht bei den ganzen Verletzungen. Dabei lässt uns die Offense im Stich.

• Slide an der 1 wäre smarter gewesen. :madness

Hoffe mal das beisst sie nicht in den Arsch.

"We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others?" -@DrewfromJersey
    "Get ready to learn ayahuasca, Jordan Travis" -@MikeNash15

• Da darf die #31 der Jags nicht auf den Ball gehen und muss Davis einfach nur in der Luft ins Aus schieben.

People all over the world (everybody)
    Join hands (join)
    Start a love train, love train

• Mac Jones ist einfach schlecht. Beide Würfe weit überworfen.

Bob Kraft:"I'll always remember him coming down the stairs at the old stadium. He said to me 'Hi I'm Tom Brady.' He looked me in the eye and said, 'And I'm the best decision this organization has ever made.'

• Wann wird das Kapitel Mac Jones eigentlich endlich beerdigt?

„A man has two things. His words and his nuts. And you don‘t want to lose either of them.“ - Robert Quinn