NFL Week 18 - Gameday Talk

• Ende Gelände.

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• :bengal

Bitte jetzt mal EINEN ordentlichen Drive!

"Der ideale Untertan totalitärer Herrschaft ist nicht der überzeugte Nazi oder engagierte Kommunist, sondern Menschen,für die der Unterschied zwischen Fakten und Fiktion,wahr und falsch, nicht länger existiert."

-Hannah Arendt-

• Mögen die Colts im kommenden Draft keinen QB finden! :3ddevil: :3ddevil:

„A man has two things. His words and his nuts. And you don‘t want to lose either of them.“ - Robert Quinn

• Junge Junge ... Joe elite Flacco killt den drive zum möglichen Sieg schon bei first down. Absolutes veteran play mal wieder.

"We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others?" -@DrewfromJersey
    "Get ready to learn ayahuasca, Jordan Travis" -@MikeNash15

• Junge Junge ... Joe elite Flacco killt den drive zum möglichen Sieg schon bei first down. Absolutes veteran play mal wieder.

Das Playcalling bei 2nd und 3rd Down sprach aber auch Bände. Da hatte man den Drive schon aufgegeben.

• Das Playcalling bei 2nd und 3rd Down sprach aber auch Bände. Da hatte man den Drive schon aufgegeben.

Man spielt halt "not to lose". Und damit verliert man am Ende das Spiel.

"We had a teenage girl break the Eric Decker signing and now we got a fucker in the shrubs at Florham Park stalking the Saleh interview arrival. Imagine thinking this fanbase isn't superior to the others?" -@DrewfromJersey
    "Get ready to learn ayahuasca, Jordan Travis" -@MikeNash15

• WTF WAS THAT? Das war NIIIIIE OPI.

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• 2nd 20 und MP called einen Draw 🤬🤬🤬

Gronkowski "He was just yappin' at me the whole time, So I took him and threw him out of the club."

"if that was a movie, I would've left the theatre long ago because the script is too unrealistic" - Collinsworth SNF Raider-Chargers

++++NFL-Talk FDL Sieger 2014++++

++++NFL-Talk D-Liga Sieger 2023++

• Game over, ST zu schlecht, Mac leider zu ungenau in vielen Momenten und auch die Refs wollten das Miracle von Buffalo

Jau. Wobei das Heute gar kein so schlechtes Spiel war. Da gab es gegen die Bills zuletzt deutlich schlechtere.

• Was ein guter Call ist, wenn du eh 4 downs spielt und Mac super ungenau spielt.

aber nicht, wenn du nur noch 5,6 min auf der Uhr hast.

Gronkowski "He was just yappin' at me the whole time, So I took him and threw him out of the club."

"if that was a movie, I would've left the theatre long ago because the script is too unrealistic" - Collinsworth SNF Raider-Chargers

++++NFL-Talk FDL Sieger 2014++++

++++NFL-Talk D-Liga Sieger 2023++