• Physik

Einstein

SB50 Champion Anderson Barrett Brenner Brewer Bush Caldwell Colquitt Daniels T.Davis V.Davis Doss Ferentz Fowler Garcia Green C.Harris R.Harris Hillman Jackson Keo Kilgo Latimer Manning Marshall Mathis McCray McManus Miller Myers Nelson Nixon Norwood Osweiler Paradis Polumbus Ray Roby Sanders Schofield Siemian Smith Stewart Talib Thomas Thompson Trevathan Vasquez Walker Ward Ware Webster S.Williams Wolfe Anunike Bolden Bruton Clady Heuerman Sambrailo K.Williams

• Höcke

"Der ideale Untertan totalitärer Herrschaft ist nicht der überzeugte Nazi oder engagierte Kommunist, sondern Menschen,für die der Unterschied zwischen Fakten und Fiktion,wahr und falsch, nicht länger existiert."

-Hannah Arendt-

• das Brot

aikman -> Chrizly (Namensänderung 3.2. 2023)

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

Mike Leach, Coaching Legend (*1961 +2022)

• Vollkorn

Bob Kraft:"I'll always remember him coming down the stairs at the old stadium. He said to me 'Hi I'm Tom Brady.' He looked me in the eye and said, 'And I'm the best decision this organization has ever made.'

• Germanmium

:thumbsup:

"So this is how I remember saying goodbye to Bilbo," [a raccoon he had as a kid] Leach wrote. "He wandered 10 yards away or so from the truck, and then he turned and looked at us and kind of had this expression like, 'It was nice knowing ya.' It was this moment where like, both I knew and he knew that we’d had some good times, but this was it. It was onward and upward for both of us."

• LEDs

"Der ideale Untertan totalitärer Herrschaft ist nicht der überzeugte Nazi oder engagierte Kommunist, sondern Menschen,für die der Unterschied zwischen Fakten und Fiktion,wahr und falsch, nicht länger existiert."

-Hannah Arendt-

• Tokamak

-Hannah Arendt-

• Stauder Pils

-Hannah Arendt-

• Leistenbruch

• Bastian Pastewka

They can
    be a great people, Kal-El. They wish to be. They
    only lack the light to show the way. For this reason
    above all - their capacity for good - I have sent them
    you. My only son.

• Ladykracher

• Comedy Serie

They can
    be a great people, Kal-El. They wish to be. They
    only lack the light to show the way. For this reason
    above all - their capacity for good - I have sent them
    you. My only son.